Friday, June 20, 2008

Putting the B-A-B-Y in Baby Shower

A few weekends ago Mommy took me to a baby shower for her best friend from when she was little, like me. There were lots of presents there and I thought they might be for me because they said "Baby."

Mommy says that there's more to life than presents but I DON'T THINK SO!

My Auntie Laurie was there and she has the coolest red hair to pull.

I got to model the Bumbo chair Aunt Kate got, which meant getting to sit in the middle of all the action.

Aunt Kate's Nana held me and gave me kisses. I love her and Grandpa Frank. They are so gentle.

Aunt Min rocked me to sleep even though was I so overstimulated by the party. She has that special touch.

After the party, we went back to my Grams' and Pops' house and whaddayaknow, they have a jumpy swing too!!

No comments: