Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Week 30 (Water Baby)

Mommy had a meeting in Baltimore, so my Auntie Livi and I went to the National Aquarium and we had a great time (you can't really tell how much fun I was having in this picture because the nice older lady who took this picture was fumbling with the camera and it confused me).

My favorite part was the dolphin show. I wanted to sit closer so I could get splashed on like the other kids but Auntie Livi said no.

We had our own fun in the sun a few days later when I got to go swimming for the first time... with my boyfriend Anthony! Can you see him staring at my ring finger?

I got to wear my new bikini for the first time.


Mommy took me in the kiddie pool. Floating in the water with her was cool, but I liked holding onto the side by myself better.




I sunbathed just a little. I'm not sure if I did it right or not.

Auntie Livi took me in the big people pool and we had a lot of fun spinning and splashing in the water.

It was a day of firsts. Auntie Livi and Mommy let me try out the swing at the playground next to the pool. Yippee!

No comments: