Christmas was really great! I didn't know what to expect, but it was a lot of fun. We went to see my Grams and Pops and Aunties Laurie and Meredith to open a bunch of fun bags and boxes with neat treasures in them.
My Grams made me these cool jingly fabric balls. I just learned how to throw them and I kick one around the living room pretending I am Pele. I am already much more coordinated than my Mommy.
My Pops is very handy and showed me how to use tools. I learned how to use a hammer so I can help my Daddy and Mommy do projects!
My Auntie Laurie showed me all sorts of cool things on the Christmas tree. I still don't understand why there are trees indoors when they usually are outside, but it's fun to pull things off of them.
Daddy gives me the best cuddles.
I love Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment