Saturday, January 2, 2010

Birthday in a Winter Wonderland

We had a big blizzard here and I got so excited about going out in the snow that I dressed myself.
The snow was so deep outside! Daddy-O had to dig our car out with a snow shovel!
I thought it was pretty cool.
Marching, marching... hop hop hop! Running running running, now we stop (because the shoveled sidewalk ends).
Mommy plopped me down and I couldn't go anywhere.
Then Daddy-O started to show me how to make a snow angel.


He was cracking me up.
Then it was Mommy's turn.
And then I made my first snow angel! It was COLD!
It turned out pretty cute.

I turned TWO this week, by the way! Mommy and Daddy-O threw me a Cookie Monster birthday party and because of the snow, my Grams and Pops and Aunties Heather and Mer couldn't make it, but lots of the neighbors came!
This was my cake. It was nummy deyitchus (yummy delicious)!
I wasn't quite sure what to do after we blew the candles out.
This is me after I ate a Cookie Monster cake pop!
We opened a few presents afterwards. It was a great day!

No comments: