We've been having a lot of fun this winter. Mommy and I made a bed for Big Bird out of a clementines box.

Mommy and I made this gingerbread house. Mommy did the icing and I did the candy-ing, except for the pretzel chimney and the gingerbread guys.
This is my very own Christmas tree. I picked out all the ornaments and the star myself at Ikea. I insisted on red.

This is my very own Christmas tree. I picked out all the ornaments and the star myself at Ikea. I insisted on red.
We also made this (rather oddly colored because it was the only yarn Mommy could find) version of Punxsutawney Phil for Groundhog Day. I love him.
When Mardi Gras rolled around, we just *had* to make king cake. Auntie Lauren and Auntie Mer Mer came to help out, but I did most of the eating, as you can see.


Grandmommy Beckie surprised us by passing through town!
I can be kind of silly sometimes.
It comes out in my impeccable fashion sense.
And in architectural creations, like Stuff Mountain (below).
I'm especially silly after Mommy and Daddy put me to bed!











No comments:
Post a Comment