Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Amelia Turns One!

So it turns out that when you've been alive for a whole year, people like to have a party for you and give you a lot of new things. My Mommy and Daddy gave me a play farm so I could practice my animal sounds.

MBVVOOOOO!

I also got an apron so I can help Mommy cook and a lawnmower so I can help Daddy outside. It seems like everybody needs my help all of a sudden!

I was glad there were some new books just for me.

Then Daddy brought out a cake just for me, with FIRE on it! Just like I saw at Great-Grandma's party!

The stuff on the cake was soft and a little sticky. It felt interesting, so I just had to investigate.



It turns out the sticky soft stuff was pretty fun to play with, and it tasted good too!



All was well until I tried to crawl across the rug with my hands all covered in sticky goo. What girl wants to hear "no" on such a special day?

No comments: