I also had fun climbing the stairs there all by myself. My dress and shoes kept getting in the way but Mommy and Grandmommy thought the inconvenience was worth it. Daddy didn't.
We took a family picture together at the end. It was so fun to have a party in the middle of the daytime!
When we got home, I showed Mommy that I know how to hang ball ornaments on OUR tree, just like the one I saw at the Ritz.
All these kids keep telling me about Santa Claus but I don't understand why they're excited about a strange man coming to your house, when there are so many fun things to discover, and people who know and love you, already there!
PS: Mommy finally got around to uploading my 11-month chair picture here. Can you tell I'm just a little bit mischievous?
1 comment:
hey miss A, tell your mommy she looks uber classy in that dress!
-wud
Post a Comment