Monday, May 4, 2009

Ahoy, matey!

So one week in early March, Mommy and I decided to tag along with Daddy on his work trips. Daddy used to go to school at the Coast Guard Academy, which is right by his work, and so we toured around his old stomping grounds.



I have gotten much faster at walking and I like to walk all by myself, far away from annoying people who try to hold my hand.






Daddy helped me touch the water, which was much colder than my baths! Daddy said he remembered some days when it felt colder than that -- BRRR!


I really liked walking out on the docks.




Daddy has been working with electric boats. I don't know why they let me touch this one because I'm supposed to stay away from electric things, but it was cool!


NOTE FROM AMELIA'S MOMMY: Apologies to Amelia's friends for waiting 4 months to post pictures! Hoping all the posts to come can make up for it...

No comments: