Monday, August 24, 2009

Auntie Time! (19 months)

In late July, both of my Haws aunties were here to play with me and they took me to the National Building Museum. It is REALLY big.

I could have goofed off there for hours.




They had lots of building blocks for us kids to try to build stuff. I tried but I couldn't build anything quite as grand as the Building Museum. Did I mention how BIG it is there?


Then our whole family and my Haws aunties took a DC Duck Tour. I like ducks and all but I had never heard of a tour to go see them.

We got to ride on a bus that was also a boat. They didn't warn me about the effect of highway speeds on my coif...


We had a goofy tour guide, and I loved it when our bus drove straight into the river and turned into a boat. But we still hadn't seen a single duck! I was feeling misled.

We did, however, have airplanes fly right over our heads. THAT was cool.

I did finally see two ducks. I don't know if I needed to go on a tour to see ducks like this.

I tried out being a little ducky myself!

No comments: