Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Auntie Lauren Gets Married! (Or, "How I Got an Unka Jotch")

My Auntie Lauren got married in September. Some of you folks may have seen pictures of the festivities already, but I thought I'd share my very-short-person account of the day. My Haws Aunties and Grandmommy all came, and we got to go into the National Cathedral for the first time. The ceilings there are really, really high.
We sat toward the back of the chapel but I hardly made a peep!
Can you tell which side of the family I take after?
It was fun playing on the floor with my bear while everybody had their picture taken.
Grams bent down to give me some pretty flowers to hold.
Mommy and Auntie Mer Mer were bridesmaids so I only got to see them after the ceremony was over.

The railings were just my height!
The real party started afterwards, when Auntie Lauren and my new Unka Jotch arrived at the restaurant!
My Park cousins were really fun and let me text all my friends.

My Ware cousins brought this really cool book for me that kept me entertained through lunch. The book author was pretty presumptuous to assume these would be my *first* 1000 words but they sure do make life more interesting!

They made me a very special kid's meal at the restaurant. I ate every single chicken finger and french fry on my plate!
Auntie Mer Mer kept me very entertained and helped lift me up so I could see over the tables and out of the windows.
I also liked that the koi pond was right at my level.

Auntie Lauren and Unka Jotch were very happy that day. And they looked great too!


Daddy and Mommy and I really cut up the dance floor together!


But I really got a kick out of watching my Grams and Pops dancing!

***Big thanks to my Great-Aunt Susie and my Haws aunties for taking great photos of the day!

No comments: