I have lots of fun with my friends in the neighborhood. Scar-Scar came over in mid-October and she explained everything to me.
I insist on wearing hats a lot these days.
I crack myself up!
Besha can't resist giving me kisses at the bottom of the slide.
There is nothing like sippy cup time with a friend.
One of my favorite-est things ever is gardening. I take after my daddy that way. Well, that and the fact that he taught me everything I know. One night I wouldn't come in for bedtime because I had peppers and tomatoes to grow!I am also very excited about cooking. I cook beans a lot. My bear likes the way that I cook.
I also use a computer (I call it a buh-kuh-kuh) all the time. Some of you big people might think it's just a bookend but us imaginative folks know better. When I use Daddy's mouse I can watch all sorts of great videos on my bookend...er... computer!
Some days, when it's rainy, Mommy and I do art projects like potato printing.
In October, I went to stay at Grams and Pops' house for a few days while Mommy and Daddy went on a retreat. Pops is a very good storyteller.
Grams and Pops took me to the local fire department and I got to check out the fire engines.
And the playground at the Philomont Community Center was great! Pops even let me drive.
He is a very good passenger.

No comments:
Post a Comment