We got hit with a triple-punch of snow in a single week -- two blizzards and a snowstorm! Here is our house after the first blizzard... 25" of snow!
The back deck and fence got a lot higher...
And you could hardly see our back porch table and chairs...
My friend Eliza came by and we sat on our "snow couch" together.
Mommy plopped me in the snow and I thought it was fun...
...until I realized I was stuck.
It was more fun to just lean on the snow.
Daddy took me sledding. Besha was more excited than I was.
I cried a little when we got to the bottom. It was REALLY fast.
It was cold, but I preferred just sitting on a snow couch with my friend Willie.
And I mustered a smile as soon as Mommy mentioned we could have hot chocolate!


Mommy plopped me in the snow and I thought it was fun...
...until I realized I was stuck.
It was more fun to just lean on the snow.
Daddy took me sledding. Besha was more excited than I was.
I cried a little when we got to the bottom. It was REALLY fast.
It was cold, but I preferred just sitting on a snow couch with my friend Willie.
And I mustered a smile as soon as Mommy mentioned we could have hot chocolate!
Mommy and Auntie Livi started getting cabin fever after 4 or 5 days, so we took a trip once the subway reopened to Old Town, just to get some fresh air before the next blizzard hit. It was pretty snowy there, too!
While Mommy and Auntie Livi dug out Auntie Heather's car, I made my very first snowman on someone's steps. He was just my size.

Then Snoverkill happened. 10 more inches!





No comments:
Post a Comment