Friday, February 19, 2010

Big Sister News...

I am very excited about the baby in Mommy's tummy. I am so excited I have decided I have a baby in my tummy too. I was pretty sure Mommy's baby was a boy and my baby was a girl. Today, Mommy and Daddy went to see if I were right... and they came back and told me I am actually going to have a little SISTER! Very nonchalantly, I said, "I know," and I unzipped my sweatshirt, pointed at my own tummy, and informed everyone, "And my baby is called Baby."

They brought back pictures, but I can't really tell what is going on. They don't look like pictures I take with my camera. They told me this is a picture of my sister's profile, with her hand above her head.

She even sucks her thumb. She is such a little baby, not like me. I'm a big girl.
She likes to play peek-a-boo, though, just like me. Here is a little peek at her face in 3D/4D (in the middle, frontal view, forehead, eyes, nose, and lips). I think she looks just like another Mia!

No comments: