Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Thank-You for Grandmommy Beckie

Dear Grandmommy Beckie,
I wanted to thank you for my Bible. This is a little late because we had to figure out how to get this video off of Daddy-O's phone. As you will see, I love it a lot. Thank you so much!

I love you,
Mia


Transcript for the curious:

A: You read it.

Mommy: Okay.

Daddy: What book is that, Amelia?

A: Jesus. Loves Me.

Daddy: What, what's the name of the book, yeah?

Mommy: What kind of book is this?

A: Mia's.

Mommy: Mia's B--- what?

A: BI-BLE.

Daddy: Who gave you that Bible?

A : G.... g....

Daddy: Yeah, Grandmommy?

A: Grandmommy Beckie.

Daddy: Yeah!

Mommy: Can you say thank you?

A: Thank you.

Mommy: Are you going to read it to me?

Daddy: Can you say thank you, Grandmommy Beckie?

A: Thank you, Grandmommy Beckie! Hmm.

Daddy: Do you want to read the Bible?

A: I want to read it down here.

Mommy: You'll read it down there?

Daddy: Okay.

A: That's my Bible.

No comments: