Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring has Sprung!

A few weeks ago we had a neighborhood Easter egg hunt. We got there and the hunt was already underway, so I had to catch up fast!
I figured out that there are fun things inside the eggs. Not Cheerios like last year.
I managed to collect quite a few in just a few minutes.
I got my picture taken as a bunny, just like last year!
I sat at the kiddie table for lunch and acted the part. Not a baby anymore.
Important negotiations with my friends about the wagon...
Then I got to play at the playground. Here is my hamster impression.
I can go up the stairs all by myself.
Daddy helped me do "exercises."
As we left, I was watching some folks fly kites, and they let me do it for awhile! I held on really tight.
And it didn't even crash!
This Sunday, we celebrated Easter at the house of some friends from church. I found my basket as soon as Daddy took it out of the car!
I was particularly delighted about the bunny in my basket.I promptly made him tea.
The girls there organized an egg hunt for me.
I was very proud of all the eggs I found!
It is harder to use a newspaper bag than a basket.
But I loved going barefoot! It's my favorite thing about warm weather.

No comments: