When we got to London Mommy and Daddy told me I had to have a bath. They had a special bathtub just for me in our room!
Mommy and Daddy were very tired for some reason, so we spent a lot of time at first in the executive lounge at the hotel. They had yummy breadsticks there and there was plenty of room to explore.
I tried to send email home but I am still learning how to use computers and it was too hard to figure out.
We went on lots of walks. Daddy showed me where some lawyers in London work. It looked different than Daddy's office.
We saw the London Eye. It looked like a fun ride but Mommy and Daddy told me I have to wait until I'm bigger to go on it.
Daddy kept telling me to look at some people named Big Ben and Parliament but I just wanted to pull Mommy's hair.
Since I couldn't use email I tried to call home but everything in London is very expensive.
Mommy and Daddy said the Queen lives here. I haven't met her yet.
We stopped in St. James Park to rest, since I was tired of riding on Daddy's back.
I found these weird dry things on the grass that I liked tasting. Mommy and Daddy didn't want to taste them.
My favorite part was the British Museum. Daddy took me to show me the Rosetta Stone, which helped linguists figure out baby talk and other things.
My voice was really loud in the museum and the statues were SOOOO interesting that I couldn't contain my excitement.
No comments:
Post a Comment