Tuesday, September 9, 2008

How I Spent My Summer Vacation (Part 2: Norway)

Norway was a lot of fun too. Daddy likes Norway a lot because it reminds him of the time he lived in Denmark. He showed me all the best things to have for breakfast.


A lady at Mommy's conference had a baby named Mia who was exactly my age! She was kind of a pushover, and I stole her pacifier because she wasn't using it. Mommy and I had a talk about bullying afterward.

I loved all the brightly-colored buildings.


There were two very old churches there from the Dark Ages. They had lots of lights and windows inside, though, so I guess they're not dark anymore.

Daddy and Mommy were kind of mad that the room for the conference cost so much, but it seemed fine to me.

Plus, our room had its own private, attached conference room that Daddy and I used while Mommy was in her conference. Here is a picture of both of us working.


It was beautiful outside, but Norway is a lot colder than it is at home.


The airport was really cool. They had this special ride made just for kids and bags:

We spent a lot of time waiting at the airport and I was tired from riding the kids & bags ride, so I took a nap.

No comments: