Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Great-Grandma Park's 90th Birthday

A couple of weeks ago, I got to celebrate Halloween. Mommy told me you put on a special outfit and you get to take a big walk to get fun little crinkly packages from people. We had to drive a long time to get to the trick-or-treating place, which was at my Great-Grandma's house in Ohio. I rang the doorbell and got to show off my baby bee costume.


Great-Grandma was very shocked that she had a trick-or-treater, but I don't know why! Mommy says people do Halloween every year; you would think she would be used to it.

While we were there, the Florida-Georgia game was on, and Daddy and I were feeling festive so we put on different costumes.






I love SEC Football. I was trying to let Mister Timmy know I was rooting for him but he didn't seem to hear me.



Because it was Great-Grandma's 90th birthday, we all went to dinner together and they brought Great-Grandma her own cake with a FIRE on it. That was cool. I hope one day I have one of those birthday things.


1 comment:

Shelly said...

Lucy wore that same bumble bee outfit for Halloween! Too cute!