There were pretty leaves with red balls on them everywhere.
I got to feel a lot of trees to see which one would be best for us.
My Grandmommy was also weighing in on our choice. She came to play with me for two weeks and she came along to help us choose the right tree.
We walked and walked and walked and finally found the right tree. Mommy and Daddy kept saying it was a blue spruce but it sure looked green to me. Daddy cut it down just like that!
We were all happy once we knew we had the right tree and it was coming home with us.
My Daddy is very strong. He dragged that tree for a little while...
And then he picked the whole thing up and carried it just like he carries me!
When Daddy was paying for the tree, Mommy and Grandmommy and I had tea and Grandmommy snuck me a cookie.
Then I got to crawl around awhile in the grass.
I sure do love my Grandmommy (and not just because she sneaks me sweet little treats!).
2 comments:
Oh miss Amelia, we can't wait to see you and your new tree! we're so excited! can you believe you're almost one! that is an entire finger!
see you SOON!
wud
It looks all wrong to see you cutting your Christmas tree from a field without any snow!
Post a Comment