Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Partying with the Aunties in Richmond

Daddy and Mommy and I took a road trip to Richmond to meet up with my Florida aunties who were also taking a road trip. We took a long hike over a big bridge in the air over the river, through a bunch of trees of all different colors, and down to a bunch of rocks in the water. I loved the views, but I loved my Auntie Heather more because she was very patient with me and let me walk wherever I wanted to go. Which was wherever all the dogs and other kids were going.


Auntie Livi let me chew on her sunglasses. She thinks I was posing to look smart or something, but really it just felt good to chew on something.

The river was really pretty that afternoon.

Daddy and I walked out on the rocks a little and all the sun and wind made me squint!


Then we did the Canal Walk and followed a long bridge out into the river where there was a lot of information about how Richmond burned. I'm glad it wasn't on fire anymore so we could visit it.

By the end of the walk, I was goofing off a little bit with my baby carrier straps. And hungry for barbeque!!!

No comments: