Monday, June 29, 2009

We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo! (18 mos)

My Haws aunties were visiting and they were appalled that someone who likes animals as much as I do had never been to the zoo. So they took me there for my half-birthday. I might be a newbie, but I knew exactly where I was going.

After we went to the elephant house, I just said, "More animals?"

There were more animals but my mommy seemed to want to take my picture instead of the animals' pictures.

Mommy mentioned that we were very close to Congress so I tried to walk there to give them a piece of my mind!

I wanted to stay in the Prairie Dog Playground all day.

I tried to help Auntie Livi smoosh a penny for her collection but the machine wouldn't cooperate. We found one later that did.

My aunties introduced me to a bunch of fun junk food including my first Coke, for which I am eternally grateful.




I had a heck of a time trying to crawl out of the (sea) lions' den!

No comments: